HYPER JAPAN 2013 Tickets Now On Sale!
Date: Friday 26 – Sunday 28 July 2013
Venue: Earls Court Two, Earls Court, London
HYPER JAPAN, the UK’s biggest celebration of Japanese culture, cuisine and cool, is back for 2013. Diverse exhibitors, stores, performers and fans will once again come together to bring the very best of contemporary and traditional Japan to the heart of London. Since the first HYPER JAPAN in 2010, there have three subsequent events, each one more popular than the last, and HYPER JAPAN has become a widely anticipated fixture for many fans of Japanese culture. It’s fun, colourful, diverse, and a great way to discover new and interesting trends in fashion, food and much more.
The latest event, HYPER JAPAN 2012 Christmas, held in November 2012, was the largest to date, attracting 46,000 visitors. Now, HYPER JAPAN returns from the 26-28 July 2013, this time moving to the larger venue of Earls Court Two. With this huge new location, HYPER JAPAN 2013 is set to be the biggest and best yet, with more of the same popular traditional and modern Japanese culture and cuisine, as well as plenty of exciting surprises. As ever, HYPER JAPAN’s organizers have a wide range of fascinating guests, and fun, innovative ideas up their sleeves, which will ensure HYPER JAPAN 2013 is the must attend event of the summer.
HYPER JAPAN allows visitors to experience varied elements of Japan’s culture in a single venue: modern and street culture, cosplay (dressing up as characters from anime and manga), games, J-pop, J-music, technology, fashion, and much more. More information can be found here. HYPER JAPAN will also include Eat-Japan 2013. This dedicated food and drink area will feature everything from street food to gourmet offerings, and will allow visitors to try, taste and discover all the flavours, textures and sheer variety of Japanese cuisine.
Highlights for HYPER JAPAN 2013 include:
- Technology and Modern Culture Gadgets, Robots, Gadgets, Cinema, Art, Theatre
- Stage Shows Live music, Fashion shows, Performances, Talk shows, Demos, Lectures, Previews
- Japanese Cuisine Sushi, Noodles, Okonomiyaki, Japanese candy, Sweet snacks, Japanese sake, Beer, Health drinks
- Fashion & Beauty Kimono, Cosmetics/ Beauty, Cute fashion, Accessories
- Entertainment Video games, Anime, Manga, J-pop, Toys, Cosplay
- Traditional Culture Handicrafts, Martial arts, Flower arranging, Tea ceremony
- Travel & Community Travel, Regional promotion, Japanese language, Schools
Tickets for HYPER JAPAN 2013 are available now. Advance adult tickets are priced at £12, and £15 on the door. Free entry for children under 10.