July 2016 Tea Tasting Event At Minamoto London
Sample some of the best high quality Japanese teas available in the UK!
Venue: Minamoto Kitchoan 44 Piccadilly, London
Date: 30 July 2016
Time: 14.00– 18.30
UK Japanese tea supplier/distributor/promotor ES Food Trading, founded by DJ’s good friend Eiko Stains, will be holding a FREE tea tasting event at the wagashi (Japanese confectionary) outletMinamoto Kitchoan on Saturday 30th July serving some of the best high quality Japanese teas available for you to sample and enjoy.
Tea specialist Eiko will be demonstrating the proper way to prepare, drink and enjoy Japanese tea as an everyday beverage which also includes a simplified way of enjoying matcha (powdered tea) without the concerns and formalities of the ritualistic tea ceremony. But more importantly, it’s a great chance for you to try a range of premier teas made available outside Japan exclusively by ES Food Trading.
THE RANGE OF TEAS YOU CAN TASTE AT THE VENUE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- New Seasonal, Limited period only; Hurry While Stock Last!
- Sakura-CHERRY LEAF TEA (COMPLETELY CHEMICAL- FREE) now in stock.
- NEW TEA TOOL; tea temperature indicator also now in stock.
- Baby Leaf Houjicha, Premium Genmaicha and Premium baby stems-Kariganecha.
- Organic Eco-farmed Tea ranges from Kagoshima, Chiran tea province.
- The world famous Koyamaen-Matcha ranges since 1688 from Kyoto Uji province.
- Koyamaen Special Matcha Range from Omote-Sen-Ke (The Main Tea House of Sen no Rikyu), Fushin-an use Kissho ＊＊ (Auspicious) 20g ＊＊＊ Usucha, ＊＊＊, ＊＊＊ ＊＊
- Kyoto Chanoka Amacha-Sweet BUDDHA Tea for your diet and wellbeing.
- Award winning ,Kyoto Uji Gyokuro-white tea in packet or in Yuzen Patterned canister or tea bags for your choice.
- Easy to use tasty Kagoshima-Chiran,Nuriki Organic Eco-farmed =Sencha in Tea Bags for Hot/Cold Tea.
- The special Tea Tools….they are fabulous masterpieces by MASTERCRAFTMEN; Kizo NAKATA, Chasyaku-bamboo tea scoop, Chasen-bamboo matcha mixer.
- Hand made Matcha Bowls and high quality Natsume Jars (traditional matcha powder caddy).
The special Tea Tools….they are fabulous masterpieces by MASTER CRAFTMEN. High quality Natsume Jars (traditional matcha powder caddy).
Chasyaku-bamboo tea scoop
Chasen-bamboo matcha mixer and Matcha Bowls.
The special Tea Tools: Chasyaku-bamboo tea scoop and Chasen-bamboo matcha mixer, Matcha Bowls
Why not treat yourself to the special tea tools… they’re fabulous masterpieces!
Japanese tea drinking is an experience everyone should appreciate, enriching our health, spirit and minds. So, if you have the time, please come along and try the variety of teas on offer.
SEE YOU THERE!
About ES Food Trading:
ES Food Trading is a Japanese Tea distributor and promoter. Its aim is to introduce only the very best authentic true Japanese teas grown only in the most famous tea producing provinces of Japan. The company also promotes Japanese tea culture and Japanese tea philosophy. It is the only company outside Japan supplying these premier teas to UK buyers. Its range of teas are available at selected stores throughout London, including Minamoto Kitchoan 44 Piccadilly, London W1J 0DS .
For more information about ES Food Trading and its products and services please visitwww.esfoodtrading.co.uk
If you would like to be added to the ES Food Trading mailing list and kept informed of future products and up and coming events, please email Eiko Staines at firstname.lastname@example.org