December 2016 Tea Tasting Event At Minamoto London
Sample some of the best high quality Japanese teas available in the UK!
Venue: Minamoto Kitchoan 44 Piccadilly, London
Date: 17th December 2016
Time: 14.00– 19.00
UK Japanese tea supplier/distributor/promoter ES Food Trading, founded by DJ’s good friend Eiko Stains, will be holding a FREE tea tasting event at the wagashi (Japanese confectionary) outletMinamoto Kitchoan on Saturday 17th November serving some of the best high quality Japanese teas available for you to sample and enjoy.
Tea specialist Eiko will be demonstrating the proper way to prepare, drink and enjoy Japanese tea as an everyday beverage which also includes a simplified way of enjoying matcha (powdered tea) without the concerns and formalities of the ritualistic tea ceremony. But more importantly, it’s a great chance for you to try a range of premier teas made available outside Japan exclusively by ES Food Trading.
THE RANGE OF TEAS YOU CAN TASTE AT THE VENUE IS AS FOLLOWS:
Newly arrived: YUZU-Lemon leaf Tea (a pack of Vitamin-C) for Seasonal Winter Comfort.
* Rear Premium baby stems from Gyokuro white tea –KARIGANE TEA (high in L-Tannin) to boost your brain activity.
* NURIKI Organic Eco-farmed Tea ranges from KAGOSHIMA-PREFECUTURE, CHIRAN tea province.
Product name SUMIRE Organic Sencha ranges are:
***Limited seasonal Organic SHINCHA OH-HASHIRI (2016‘s 1st crop Sencha)….Hurry! A few left now!!!
***Wonderfully tasty Baby Leaf Organic Sencha 1st +2nd flush
***Easy to use tasty Sencha in Tea Bags for Hot/Cold Tea.
* SHINBARA GENMAIHOUJI CHA-Roasted Baby green tea twigs mixed with Premium Organic rice (Genmai)
* The world famous KOYAMAEN-Matcha ranges (KINRIN and AOARASHI) since 1688 from Kyoto Uji province.
* KOYAMAEN SPECIAL Matcha Range from OMOTE-SEN-KE (The Main Tea House of Sen no Rikyu),
House of FUSHIN-AN use( UNESCO HERITAGE).
***KISSHO 吉祥 (Auspicious) 20g ー薄茶Usucha, 表千家, 不審庵 使用
* Kyoto CHANOKA ,Organic AMACHA-Sweet BUDDHA Tea for your diet and wellbeing.
* Award winner of Kyoto CHANOKA, UJI GYOKURO-WHITE TEA in packet or tea bags( MAIKO) for your choice.
* THE SPECIAL TEA TOOLS … they are fabulous masterpieces by MASTERCRAFTMEN; Kizo NAKATA,
***Chasyaku-bamboo tea scoop, Chasen-bamboo matcha mixer.
* Handmade Matcha Bowls and high quality Natsume Jars (traditional matcha powder caddy).
SEE YOU THERE!
About ES Food Trading:
ES Food Trading is a Japanese Tea distributor and promoter. Its aim is to introduce only the very best authentic true Japanese teas grown only in the most famous tea producing provinces of Japan. The company also promotes Japanese tea culture and Japanese tea philosophy. It is the only company outside Japan supplying these premier teas to UK buyers. Its range of teas are available at selected stores throughout London, including Minamoto Kitchoan 44 Piccadilly, London W1J 0DS .
For more information about ES Food Trading and its products and services please visitwww.esfoodtrading.co.uk
If you would like to be added to the ES Food Trading mailing list and kept informed of future products and up and coming events, please email Eiko Staines at email@example.com